Raised in Zambia of Italian father and Swedish mother, Nadia has a background in Psychology (BSc) and Health Research (Msc). She has held research fellowships at the University College of London and spent 2 years working for a strategic research consultancy firm. She now works as a freelance reportage/portrait photographer. Nadia recently completed a commission for the US President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) in Cote D’Ivoire. She is also involved with Eyes Wide Open, a community partnership project running in Brixton London. The project is aimed at facilitating creat...
* 2008 U.S Department of State, Federal Assistant Award (PEPFAR)
* 2007 Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Grant
* 2005 Nowgen Photographic Competition
* 2004 D+Espacio Arts Competition
* 2004 Voodoo Chilli Image of the Month (December)
* 2002 – 2003 London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine MSc. Reproductive & Sexual Health Research
* 1999 – 2002 University College London BSc. Psychology